ALBANY, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation is giving Shackelford County residents a chance to sound off on future road construction projects.
The public is invited to discuss projects in their capital improvement program for years 2015 to 2018.
The meeting is 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Aztec Theater, 141 S. Main St. in Albany.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range