NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - As of 7 a.m. Monday, traffic will be limited to one lane on westbound Interstate 20 at the US 84 overpass in Nolan County.
Construction crews will continue removing scaffolding as the project to fix the bridge that was hit by a semi truck in 2012 nears completion.
The left lane will be closed until early Monday afternoon and, once it is reopened, the right lane will be closed as crews finish removing equipment. Both lanes should be open by midday Tuesday.
- Updated Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Whistleblower lands a $22 million payday from SEC
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire