NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - As of 7 a.m. Monday, traffic will be limited to one lane on westbound Interstate 20 at the US 84 overpass in Nolan County.
Construction crews will continue removing scaffolding as the project to fix the bridge that was hit by a semi truck in 2012 nears completion.
The left lane will be closed until early Monday afternoon and, once it is reopened, the right lane will be closed as crews finish removing equipment. Both lanes should be open by midday Tuesday.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash