BRECKENRIDGE, Texas - The city of Breckenridge no longer needs to boil water, according to the city secretary.
On October 11, 2012, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) required the City of Breckenridge to issue a Boil Water Notice to inform customers that due to current interruption in service, water from our system must be
boiled prior to consumption.
Our system has taken the necessary corrective actions to restore adequate pressure, disinfectant levels, and/or bacteriological quality and has provided TCEQ with testing results that indicate that the water no longer requires boiling.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot