FISHER COUNTY, Texas - UPDATE: Visitation for a Colorado City teen killed in a Fisher County wreck are set.
Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. tomorrow at Kiker-Seale Funeral Home. The Funeral will be at two Thursday afternoon at First Baptist Church in Colorado City.
A Colorado City teen was killed in a two-vehicle accident Sunday afternoon on FM 57 – about 1.5 miles west of Sylvester – in Fisher County.
Joshua Tyler Hulme, 18, was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. Sunday by Judge Marshal Bennett, according to a State Police news release. Hulme's body was taken to Weathersbee Ray Funeral Home in Rotan.
Hulme, who was wearing a seat belt, was traveling west on FM 57 in a 2001 Ford Ranger when the accident occurred, the news release said. A second vehicle driven by Andrew Eugene Garganeous, 35, of El Reno, Okla. was traveling east on FM 57 in a 1999 Kenworth T2000 with a towed unit.
Hulme's vehicle partially went off the roadway to the north and over-corrected back onto the pavement. Hulme's vehicle then traveled into the oncoming lane, striking the second vehicle, the news release said.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk