FISHER COUNTY, Texas - UPDATE: Visitation for a Colorado City teen killed in a Fisher County wreck are set.
Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. tomorrow at Kiker-Seale Funeral Home. The Funeral will be at two Thursday afternoon at First Baptist Church in Colorado City.
A Colorado City teen was killed in a two-vehicle accident Sunday afternoon on FM 57 – about 1.5 miles west of Sylvester – in Fisher County.
Joshua Tyler Hulme, 18, was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. Sunday by Judge Marshal Bennett, according to a State Police news release. Hulme's body was taken to Weathersbee Ray Funeral Home in Rotan.
Hulme, who was wearing a seat belt, was traveling west on FM 57 in a 2001 Ford Ranger when the accident occurred, the news release said. A second vehicle driven by Andrew Eugene Garganeous, 35, of El Reno, Okla. was traveling east on FM 57 in a 1999 Kenworth T2000 with a towed unit.
Hulme's vehicle partially went off the roadway to the north and over-corrected back onto the pavement. Hulme's vehicle then traveled into the oncoming lane, striking the second vehicle, the news release said.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash