FISHER COUNTY, Texas - UPDATE: Visitation for a Colorado City teen killed in a Fisher County wreck are set.
Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. tomorrow at Kiker-Seale Funeral Home. The Funeral will be at two Thursday afternoon at First Baptist Church in Colorado City.
A Colorado City teen was killed in a two-vehicle accident Sunday afternoon on FM 57 – about 1.5 miles west of Sylvester – in Fisher County.
Joshua Tyler Hulme, 18, was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. Sunday by Judge Marshal Bennett, according to a State Police news release. Hulme's body was taken to Weathersbee Ray Funeral Home in Rotan.
Hulme, who was wearing a seat belt, was traveling west on FM 57 in a 2001 Ford Ranger when the accident occurred, the news release said. A second vehicle driven by Andrew Eugene Garganeous, 35, of El Reno, Okla. was traveling east on FM 57 in a 1999 Kenworth T2000 with a towed unit.
Hulme's vehicle partially went off the roadway to the north and over-corrected back onto the pavement. Hulme's vehicle then traveled into the oncoming lane, striking the second vehicle, the news release said.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated