ABILENE, Texas - Witness testimony began Tuesday in the jury trial for a Baird woman who allegedly knew her boyfriend raped a four-year-old girl.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted 28-year-old Laci Wright in 2010 for injury to a child.
According to court documents, Wright knew her boyfriend had sexually assaulted the girl and she allegedly dropped her off at a daycare afterward instead of seeking medical treatment.
In 2011, a jury sentenced Wright's boyfriend, 34-year-old Daniel Crippen, to 25 years in prison for the rape.
KTXS will bring you the latest information on this trial as it progresses.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range