NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - Folks driving west through Nolan County will be taking a detour for the next several days.
Both lanes of westbound I-20 at the US 84 overpass are closed.
Crews are demolishing and removing the bridge that was damaged after a collision in late September.
Traffic will be detoured to US 84 Business and routed around the overpass.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death