NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - Folks driving west through Nolan County will be taking a detour for the next several days.
Both lanes of westbound I-20 at the US 84 overpass are closed.
Crews are demolishing and removing the bridge that was damaged after a collision in late September.
Traffic will be detoured to US 84 Business and routed around the overpass.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth