NOLAN COUNTY, Texas - Folks driving west through Nolan County will be taking a detour for the next several days.
Both lanes of westbound I-20 at the US 84 overpass are closed.
Crews are demolishing and removing the bridge that was damaged after a collision in late September.
Traffic will be detoured to US 84 Business and routed around the overpass.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program