SNYDER, Texas - The victim in the Snyder shooting has been identified as 25-year-old Justin Vaughn.
The Snyder Police Department said Vaughn is a Snyder resident. An autopsy has been scheduled in Lubbock for Thursday morning.
SPD said the shooting took place at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of 36th Street in Snyder.
There have been no arrests in this case and the homicide investigation continues.
They are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact the Snyder Police at: (325) 573-2611
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash