SNYDER, Texas - The victim in the Snyder shooting has been identified as 25-year-old Justin Vaughn.
The Snyder Police Department said Vaughn is a Snyder resident. An autopsy has been scheduled in Lubbock for Thursday morning.
SPD said the shooting took place at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of 36th Street in Snyder.
There have been no arrests in this case and the homicide investigation continues.
They are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact the Snyder Police at: (325) 573-2611
- Updated Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Updated Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer