SWEETWATER, Texas - A wanted man in Sweetwater has been arrested.
Eduardo Echegaray was wanted for a May 30th shooting.
The victim was shot in the leg in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
Sweetwater police got information that Echegaray was hiding in a home on Woodruff Street.
Echegaray is in the Nolan County Jail and has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack