SWEETWATER, Texas - A wanted man in Sweetwater has been arrested.
Eduardo Echegaray was wanted for a May 30th shooting.
The victim was shot in the leg in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
Sweetwater police got information that Echegaray was hiding in a home on Woodruff Street.
Echegaray is in the Nolan County Jail and has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide