SWEETWATER, Texas - A wanted man in Sweetwater has been arrested.
Eduardo Echegaray was wanted for a May 30th shooting.
The victim was shot in the leg in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
Sweetwater police got information that Echegaray was hiding in a home on Woodruff Street.
Echegaray is in the Nolan County Jail and has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor