Ranger, TEXAS - People in one part of Eastland County are being asked to conserve water.
According to city officials in Ranger, a contractor for the Eastland County Water Supply District had an accident involving the main line that goes from Lake Leon to the city .
Lake Leon is a major source of water for Eastland County.
Currently, the town is relying on two water towers for all of the county's water.
KTXS news called the Eastland County Water District, we have not heard back from them.
There's no word on when the line will be repaired, but people in Ranger are being asked to conserve water.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking