Ranger, TEXAS - People in one part of Eastland County are being asked to conserve water.
According to city officials in Ranger, a contractor for the Eastland County Water Supply District had an accident involving the main line that goes from Lake Leon to the city .
Lake Leon is a major source of water for Eastland County.
Currently, the town is relying on two water towers for all of the county's water.
KTXS news called the Eastland County Water District, we have not heard back from them.
There's no word on when the line will be repaired, but people in Ranger are being asked to conserve water.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning