Ranger, TEXAS - People in one part of Eastland County are being asked to conserve water.
According to city officials in Ranger, a contractor for the Eastland County Water Supply District had an accident involving the main line that goes from Lake Leon to the city .
Lake Leon is a major source of water for Eastland County.
Currently, the town is relying on two water towers for all of the county's water.
KTXS news called the Eastland County Water District, we have not heard back from them.
There's no word on when the line will be repaired, but people in Ranger are being asked to conserve water.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday