Ranger, TEXAS - People in one part of Eastland County are being asked to conserve water.
According to city officials in Ranger, a contractor for the Eastland County Water Supply District had an accident involving the main line that goes from Lake Leon to the city .
Lake Leon is a major source of water for Eastland County.
Currently, the town is relying on two water towers for all of the county's water.
KTXS news called the Eastland County Water District, we have not heard back from them.
There's no word on when the line will be repaired, but people in Ranger are being asked to conserve water.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash