ABILENE, Texas - Donna Albus visited KTXS on Tuesday, Jan. 15 to talk about the West Texas Rehabilitation Center's annual online auction.
To bid on the items, visit www.RehabAuction.org.
There are hundreds of retail items as well as handmade quilts and afghans. Other items include cars, 4-wheelers, an African safari, art, jewelry, and more.
Bidding ends at midnight on January 19.
All proceeds from the auctions benefit the West Texas Rehab center with facilities in Abilene, San Angelo, and Ozona. The Rehab Center serves about 500 people per day, regardless of their ability to pay.
For more information about West Texas Rehab, visit www.WestTexasRehab.org.
- Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene