ABILENE, Texas - Donna Albus visited KTXS on Tuesday, Jan. 15 to talk about the West Texas Rehabilitation Center's annual online auction.
To bid on the items, visit www.RehabAuction.org.
There are hundreds of retail items as well as handmade quilts and afghans. Other items include cars, 4-wheelers, an African safari, art, jewelry, and more.
Bidding ends at midnight on January 19.
All proceeds from the auctions benefit the West Texas Rehab center with facilities in Abilene, San Angelo, and Ozona. The Rehab Center serves about 500 people per day, regardless of their ability to pay.
For more information about West Texas Rehab, visit www.WestTexasRehab.org.
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- From Snyder to Hollywood: Theater program grooms actors
- Updated Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program