From the Texas Department of Transportation:
Westbound I-20 in Nolan County is closed at mile marker 238 due to an overturned 18-wheeler.
Traffic is diverted into Roscoe to get back onto I-20. The closure is expected to last well into the evening until the wreck can be cleared.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot