ABILENE, Texas - Westbound I-20 lanes at US 84 overpass in Nolan County will be closed Monday afternoon and again Tuesday afternoon for ongoing bridge replacement work.
Here's the entire Texas Department of Transportation news release:
NOLAN COUNTY – Both main lanes of westbound I-20 at the US 84 overpass in Nolan County are scheduled for closure the afternoon of Monday, August 26 for ongoing bridge replacement work. The closure will continue until the afternoon of Tuesday, Aug. 27.
Traffic will be detoured to US 84 Business and routed around the overpass before being directed back to westbound I-20. Signs, cones and message boards will be in place to direct drivers.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated