HASKELL, Texas - Three people were arrested on drug charges at a Haskell motel Thursday morning.
Haskell Police Chief Richard Candelaria said Jessica Renee Chronister, 25, was arrested on a federal warrant for amphetamine sales.
She had gone off her parole in Oklahoma and was wanted by the FBI.
Two others -- 21-year-old Laken Lavon Beecropf and 29-year-old Juan Carlos Rodriguez -- were arrested for aiding and abetting.
The three were found when a vehicle matching a description provided by the FBI was found at the motel.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth