A woman lost control of her car and drove into a convenience store Friday night in Trent.
Officers on the scene tell us that just before 7:30 p.m. the woman was pulling into the parking of the 7-11 on Main Street in Trent when her foot slipped off the brake and she hit the accelerator.
The woman crashed her car into the building. Emergency workers checked her out but she didn't seem to have an injuries.
No one in the store was injured.
Authorities are still investigating and they're not sure they're going to charge the woman with anything.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated