BUFFALO GAP, Texas - Zombies are coming alive in Buffalo Gap on Saturday for the Buffalo Gap Zombie Run.
Runners are chased by actors dressed as zombies during the 5k.
The run is Saturday, May 4 at the Buffalo Gap Historic Village on North William Street.
Participants can choose from a timed run, un-timed run, or family fun walk/run.
The gates open at 8 a.m.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot