BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County Grand Jury indicted a man for threatening police officers.
Andrew Rey Delossantos, 26, of Brownwood was indicted in December for four counts of retaliation, according to court documents.
A police report stated Brownwood Police pulled over Delossantos in the early morning hours of October 30 for reportedly driving drunk. He then threatened to assault the four arresting officers, according to court documents.
Delossantos bonded out of jail on October 31.
- House on Hartford Street in Abilene 'total loss' after Monday fire
- Abilene City Council ready to hear construction update on Fire Station #4
- Dyess captain up for Air Force Entertainer of the Year
- Abilene K-9 ‘medically' retires after impressive career
- Firefighters say sparks caused north Abilene business fire