BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County Grand Jury indicted a man for threatening police officers.
Andrew Rey Delossantos, 26, of Brownwood was indicted in December for four counts of retaliation, according to court documents.
A police report stated Brownwood Police pulled over Delossantos in the early morning hours of October 30 for reportedly driving drunk. He then threatened to assault the four arresting officers, according to court documents.
Delossantos bonded out of jail on October 31.
- Updated Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue