BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County Grand Jury indicted a man for threatening police officers.
Andrew Rey Delossantos, 26, of Brownwood was indicted in December for four counts of retaliation, according to court documents.
A police report stated Brownwood Police pulled over Delossantos in the early morning hours of October 30 for reportedly driving drunk. He then threatened to assault the four arresting officers, according to court documents.
Delossantos bonded out of jail on October 31.
- Abilene freshman sells grand champion steer for nearly $350,000
- Abilene man accused of impregnating 13-year-old girl
- Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- Doctor says Abilene woman's baby the most malnourished she'd ever seen
- Abilene man accused of molesting 4-year-old boy
- 2 killed in single-vehicle Jones County rollover crash, 1 taken to hospital
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- I-20 officer-involved shooting: Man refused to drop weapon before death
- Brownwood man gets 25 years in prison for meth
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency