BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County man has been indicted on four counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Blake Ryan Whitehead, 29, was charged with the sexual assault of two females under the age of 14.
Court documents say both incidents happened January of this year.
Whitehead is currently free on bonds totaling $200,000.
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at church
- Updated 26 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Updated Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Updated Sweetwater PD asks public for help in broken vehicle window cases
- Two indicted for July murder of Abilene teen
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Man being pulled by huskies across U.S. stops in Abilene to raise awareness
- Salvation Army facing unexpected problem just before Thanksgiving
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- $800 pair of Air Jordan's stolen during south Abilene burglary
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- 3 arrested in drug bust near Bangs school
- Dealership donates $1,800 to Brown County Sheriff's Office for drone
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD
- Wednesday rainfall totals: Big Country areas register up to 1.5 inches of rain