BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brownwood garage was heavily damaged by fire Tuesday after a fish cooker – placed between a house and the garage – hadn’t been turned off.
Fire Marshal Buddy Preston said a man made it out of the home safely after he had forgotten to turn the cooker off “before going to bed – and it lit the garage on fire.”
VIDEO -> http://www.ktxs.com/263177402
Four fire trucks and two command vehicles responded to the flames on 13th Street between Roselawn and M avenues in Brownwood, Preston said.
No injuries were reported.
The flames were limited to the garage, Preston said.
KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS