BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood residents won't be able to walk their dogs near the city's soccer complex during a game after an ordinance was passed by Brownwood City Council Tuesday.
The now-approved ordinance prevents dogs from being near the fenced area of the complex during a sanctioned game.
The city council also approved allowing leashed dogs on the walking trail that surrounds the Bert V Massey II Sports Complex.
- Police respond to 911 call at home of murdered Abilene real estate agent
- Updated Oscar nominations 2017: 'La La Land' dominates
- Hailey Dunn to be buried 6 years after disappearance
- Former Abilene Christian University star heading to Super Bowl
- Meth found hidden in Brownwood man's car during traffic stop