BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood residents won't be able to walk their dogs near the city's soccer complex during a game after an ordinance was passed by Brownwood City Council Tuesday.
The now-approved ordinance prevents dogs from being near the fenced area of the complex during a sanctioned game.
The city council also approved allowing leashed dogs on the walking trail that surrounds the Bert V Massey II Sports Complex.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS