BRADY, Texas - Three people are dead after a car collision Tuesday evening near Brady.
A family of six reportedly crashed into another vehicle on U.S. Hwy 377, about 12 miles north of Brady.
Authorities said a woman and child died at the scene. Another child later died at the hospital.
The five other victims were transported to Brownwood Regional Medical Center, Shannon Medical Center in San Angelo and Cook Children's Medical Center in Dallas-Fort Worth.
All were said to be severely injured and in critical condition.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency