BRADY, Texas - Three people are dead after a car collision Tuesday evening near Brady.
A family of six reportedly crashed into another vehicle on U.S. Hwy 377, about 12 miles north of Brady.
Authorities said a woman and child died at the scene. Another child later died at the hospital.
The five other victims were transported to Brownwood Regional Medical Center, Shannon Medical Center in San Angelo and Cook Children's Medical Center in Dallas-Fort Worth.
All were said to be severely injured and in critical condition.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill