BRADY, Texas - Three people are dead after a car collision Tuesday evening near Brady.
A family of six reportedly crashed into another vehicle on U.S. Hwy 377, about 12 miles north of Brady.
Authorities said a woman and child died at the scene. Another child later died at the hospital.
The five other victims were transported to Brownwood Regional Medical Center, Shannon Medical Center in San Angelo and Cook Children's Medical Center in Dallas-Fort Worth.
All were said to be severely injured and in critical condition.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger