BROWNWOOD, Texas - 3M in Brownwood made a large donation to the Brown County United Way.
Employee fundraisers allowed the company to write the United Way a check for $24,421.45. That is in addition to automatic payroll deductions.
The money the United Way raises will be distributed between 13 different agencies in Brown County.
They hope to raise $250,000.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring