BROWNWOOD, Texas - The 5th annual Great Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday, March 30 at Coggin Park.
The hunt starts at 11 a.m. and lasts until 1 p.m.
There will be hunting areas for Pre-kindergarten through 3rd grade.
Children are asked to bring an Easter basket or sack to collect eggs and candy.
There will be over 18,000 pieces of candy and candy filled eggs this year, along with two Easter bunnies, bounce houses, pony rides, and face painting.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend