BROWNWOOD, Texas - An accident at work cost a man his life.
25-year-old Aaron Michael Perez of Brownwood died around 8:30 Friday morning at the Ethos Pet Nutrition plant facility, off Stephen F. Austin and 4th street.
The Brown County Sheriff Captain Tony Aaron said Perez was an employee at the plant, cleaning some piece of machinery when he had an accident that resulted in his death.
The cause of his death is still under investigation.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated