BROWNWOOD, Texas - An accident at work cost a man his life.
25-year-old Aaron Michael Perez of Brownwood died around 8:30 Friday morning at the Ethos Pet Nutrition plant facility, off Stephen F. Austin and 4th street.
The Brown County Sheriff Captain Tony Aaron said Perez was an employee at the plant, cleaning some piece of machinery when he had an accident that resulted in his death.
The cause of his death is still under investigation.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season