BROWNWOOD, Texas - An accident at work cost a man his life.
25-year-old Aaron Michael Perez of Brownwood died around 8:30 Friday morning at the Ethos Pet Nutrition plant facility, off Stephen F. Austin and 4th street.
The Brown County Sheriff Captain Tony Aaron said Perez was an employee at the plant, cleaning some piece of machinery when he had an accident that resulted in his death.
The cause of his death is still under investigation.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies