BROWNWOOD, Texas - An accident at work cost a man his life.
25-year-old Aaron Michael Perez of Brownwood died around 8:30 Friday morning at the Ethos Pet Nutrition plant facility, off Stephen F. Austin and 4th street.
The Brown County Sheriff Captain Tony Aaron said Perez was an employee at the plant, cleaning some piece of machinery when he had an accident that resulted in his death.
The cause of his death is still under investigation.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack