BROWNWOO, Texas - Brownwood ISD Superintendent Reece Blincoe has had another year added to his contract.
The BISD board approved a one-year contract extension Tuesday night, extending his contract to 2016.
The contract extension came after Blincoe was evaluated in closed sessions on Jan. 14 and then again Tuesday night.
On Wednesday, Blincoe was in Austin testifying before the Senate Finance Committee on school funding.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery