BROWNWOO, Texas - Brownwood ISD Superintendent Reece Blincoe has had another year added to his contract.
The BISD board approved a one-year contract extension Tuesday night, extending his contract to 2016.
The contract extension came after Blincoe was evaluated in closed sessions on Jan. 14 and then again Tuesday night.
On Wednesday, Blincoe was in Austin testifying before the Senate Finance Committee on school funding.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast