BROWNWOO, Texas - Brownwood ISD Superintendent Reece Blincoe has had another year added to his contract.
The BISD board approved a one-year contract extension Tuesday night, extending his contract to 2016.
The contract extension came after Blincoe was evaluated in closed sessions on Jan. 14 and then again Tuesday night.
On Wednesday, Blincoe was in Austin testifying before the Senate Finance Committee on school funding.
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman