BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County man is sentenced to life in prison for two felony offenses.
According to KTXS' partner the Brownwood Bulletin, Marc Shawn Walden was found guilty for possession of drugs and a stolen firearm from the San Angelo police department. He was also fined $10,000.
Walden reportedly had about 75 grams of methamphetamine as well as evidence that linked him to a Mexican drug cartel. The drug charge was a first-degree felony due to the amount found in Walden's possession.
He's had prior felony and misdemeanor convictions.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS