BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brown County man is sentenced to life in prison for two felony offenses.
According to KTXS' partner the Brownwood Bulletin, Marc Shawn Walden was found guilty for possession of drugs and a stolen firearm from the San Angelo police department. He was also fined $10,000.
Walden reportedly had about 75 grams of methamphetamine as well as evidence that linked him to a Mexican drug cartel. The drug charge was a first-degree felony due to the amount found in Walden's possession.
He's had prior felony and misdemeanor convictions.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event