BROWN COUNTY, Texas - Two organizations in Brown County are serving as drop off locations for donations to help those who lost their homes in the town of West, Texas.
The Heart of Texas EMS in Early is accepting donations from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday. The station is located at 1102 Early Blvd. The items collected there will be taken to West on Saturday.
Howard Payne University is also collecting needed items. You can drop off donations at the Office of Admissions through Monday morning, April 22.
Items that are needed include basic necessities such as diapers, baby food, clothing for children, men, and women, canned food, toiletries, pillows, and blankets.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Updated Abilene hobby shop owner talks new drone regulations