BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County commissioners approved expenditures on Monday for minor projects at the Brown County courthouse.
According to KTXS partner the Brownwood Bulletin, commissioners will need to install emergency lighting in the elevator. Some doors will be replaced as well.
G4S, a facility similar to the Ron Jackson State Correctional Complex, may also have some work done in the near future.
KTXS New will get the facts on the costs, need and timeline of these projects.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances