BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County commissioners approved expenditures on Monday for minor projects at the Brown County courthouse.
According to KTXS partner the Brownwood Bulletin, commissioners will need to install emergency lighting in the elevator. Some doors will be replaced as well.
G4S, a facility similar to the Ron Jackson State Correctional Complex, may also have some work done in the near future.
KTXS New will get the facts on the costs, need and timeline of these projects.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit