BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County commissioners approved expenditures on Monday for minor projects at the Brown County courthouse.
According to KTXS partner the Brownwood Bulletin, commissioners will need to install emergency lighting in the elevator. Some doors will be replaced as well.
G4S, a facility similar to the Ron Jackson State Correctional Complex, may also have some work done in the near future.
KTXS New will get the facts on the costs, need and timeline of these projects.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store