BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County commissioners approved expenditures on Monday for minor projects at the Brown County courthouse.
According to KTXS partner the Brownwood Bulletin, commissioners will need to install emergency lighting in the elevator. Some doors will be replaced as well.
G4S, a facility similar to the Ron Jackson State Correctional Complex, may also have some work done in the near future.
KTXS New will get the facts on the costs, need and timeline of these projects.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack