BROWNWOOD, Texas - As temperatures begin to drop into the 20s, a pastor in Brownwood is spreading the word that people who need a place to stay during freezing nights are welcome to come to New Beginnings Church near Lake Brownwood. Doors will open at 6 p.m. Tuesday. People can also stay the night on Wednesday.
KTXS News will speak to church members as they prepare to provide a warm place to sleep for those in need.
- Updated $108M later, Port of Houston gives up on cruise ships
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Gang member on Texas 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught