BROWNWOOD, Texas - On Tuesday, the Brownwood City Council approved spending $35,000 so Brownwood Fire Department can fix their 16-year-old aerial ladder truck.
BFD Fire Chief Del Albright said he and City Manager Bobby Rountree agreed it would be cheaper to make the necessary changes on the truck rather than replace it altogether.
KTXS News spoke with Albright to get the facts on how the money will be beneficial to all of the firefighters.
- Updated Redevelopment for West Texas Hilton hotel opened in 1929
- Updated Video of black Texas woman thrown to ground sparks review
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin