BROWNWOOD, Texas - It was a big day at the Brownwood Coliseum as many people showed up for the 22nd annual health expo.
There were 69 booth, all offering pamphlets, information and goodies to the public.
From cholesterol to high blood pressure checks, many of the organizations also provided free screenings.
The event was hosted by Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children