BROWNWOOD, Texas - It was a big day at the Brownwood Coliseum as many people showed up for the 22nd annual health expo.
There were 69 booth, all offering pamphlets, information and goodies to the public.
From cholesterol to high blood pressure checks, many of the organizations also provided free screenings.
The event was hosted by Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen