BROWNWOOD, Texas - The general manager of Brownwood's La Quinta Inn has been arrested in connection to a drug case that happened at the hotel.
According to the Brown County Sheriff's Office (BCSO), 48-year-old Darrin Quinn was arrested around 10 a.m. Wednesday for interference of the public duties of a peace officer.
BCSO deputies searched the La Quinta Inn Monday morning as they were investigating a drug case and discovered that Quinn had blocked out five to seven rooms for drug offenders, then tipped them off law enforcers were in the vicinity.
Quinn is in the Brown County Jail with bond set at $2,500.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen