BROWNWOOD, Texas - The general manager of Brownwood's La Quinta Inn has been arrested in connection to a drug case that happened at the hotel.
According to the Brown County Sheriff's Office (BCSO), 48-year-old Darrin Quinn was arrested around 10 a.m. Wednesday for interference of the public duties of a peace officer.
BCSO deputies searched the La Quinta Inn Monday morning as they were investigating a drug case and discovered that Quinn had blocked out five to seven rooms for drug offenders, then tipped them off law enforcers were in the vicinity.
Quinn is in the Brown County Jail with bond set at $2,500.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth