BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood ISD school lunch prices will cost more next school year.
The school board approved a mandated increase in school lunch prices for students who pay full price for lunch.
Prices will be going up 15 cents, about $26 more per year for lunch.
The National School Lunch Program requires annual revisions to lunch prices.
The price increase will not affect free or reduced lunch students.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family