BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood ISD school lunch prices will cost more next school year.
The school board approved a mandated increase in school lunch prices for students who pay full price for lunch.
Prices will be going up 15 cents, about $26 more per year for lunch.
The National School Lunch Program requires annual revisions to lunch prices.
The price increase will not affect free or reduced lunch students.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking