BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood ISD school lunch prices will cost more next school year.
The school board approved a mandated increase in school lunch prices for students who pay full price for lunch.
Prices will be going up 15 cents, about $26 more per year for lunch.
The National School Lunch Program requires annual revisions to lunch prices.
The price increase will not affect free or reduced lunch students.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies