EARLY, Texas - Early police arrested a Brownwood man and two 16-year-olds Thursday morning for possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
The driver, 22-year-old Justin Barnhill, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Garmon Drive.
Police said methamphetamines, marijuana and hydrocodone pills were found inside the vehicle, along with drug paraphernalia. In addition, police said, some drugs may have been dumped into a soft drink in the vehicle. Officials are waiting on lab results.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth