EARLY, Texas - Early police arrested a Brownwood man and two 16-year-olds Thursday morning for possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
The driver, 22-year-old Justin Barnhill, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Garmon Drive.
Police said methamphetamines, marijuana and hydrocodone pills were found inside the vehicle, along with drug paraphernalia. In addition, police said, some drugs may have been dumped into a soft drink in the vehicle. Officials are waiting on lab results.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend