EARLY, Texas - Early police arrested a Brownwood man and two 16-year-olds Thursday morning for possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
The driver, 22-year-old Justin Barnhill, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Garmon Drive.
Police said methamphetamines, marijuana and hydrocodone pills were found inside the vehicle, along with drug paraphernalia. In addition, police said, some drugs may have been dumped into a soft drink in the vehicle. Officials are waiting on lab results.
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen