EARLY, Texas - Early police arrested a Brownwood man and two 16-year-olds Thursday morning for possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
The driver, 22-year-old Justin Barnhill, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Garmon Drive.
Police said methamphetamines, marijuana and hydrocodone pills were found inside the vehicle, along with drug paraphernalia. In addition, police said, some drugs may have been dumped into a soft drink in the vehicle. Officials are waiting on lab results.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide