BROWNWOOD, Texas - An 80-year-old man faces two indictments of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two indictments for indecency with a child.
Charles Douglas Jones was indicted this week. Jones faces two counts of sexual assault of a child under the age of 17. The other two counts were with a child under the age of 6.
Jones currently is in Brown County Jail. Bond has set at $150,000.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene