BROWN COUNTY, Texas - Luis Alvarado, 22, is in the Brown County Jail facing five charges, including three for online solicitation a minor and two others for sexual assault.
An investigation into Alvarado started when a 15-year-old girl and her parents filed a complaint in Coleman.
Officials arrested Alvarado on April 24 in Brownood on arrest warrants out of Coleman and Santa Anna.
Brownwood Police searched Alvarado's home. Other charges are expected to be filed in Brownwood.
Federal agents also assisted in the search.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack