BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brownwood man is in the Brown County Jail for his actions involving a minor.
The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested 33-year-old Christopher Douglas Cornett.
Cornett is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
The Sheriff's Office are not releasing details of the investigation due to the nature of the case.
Cornett's bond is set at $100,000.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend