BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brownwood man is in the Brown County Jail for his actions involving a minor.
The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested 33-year-old Christopher Douglas Cornett.
Cornett is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
The Sheriff's Office are not releasing details of the investigation due to the nature of the case.
Cornett's bond is set at $100,000.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring