BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Brownwood man is in the Brown County Jail for his actions involving a minor.
The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested 33-year-old Christopher Douglas Cornett.
Cornett is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
The Sheriff's Office are not releasing details of the investigation due to the nature of the case.
Cornett's bond is set at $100,000.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated