BROWNWOOD, Texas - Jury selection began Monday in Brownwood in the trial of yet another man accused of a murder in 2009.
23-year Matthew Navarro is accused in the death of Ronald Philen. He was one of four men charged in the killing.
The other three have already been convicted of Philen's death and are serving time in prison.
Originally, Ronald Philen's brother, Randall was convicted of his murder but that was overturned when authorities found out other men were involved.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend