BROWNWOOD, Texas - Nathan McGinn, 32, could face five to 20 years in federal prison.
Court documents said McGinn used computer software to collect and share child pornography.
McGinn may also have to pay a $250,000 fine.
The judge in the case ordered a pre-sentence investigation. The sentencing day has not been set.
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Texas student who dressed as slave told to change
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend