BROWNWOOD, Texas - Nathan McGinn, 32, could face five to 20 years in federal prison.
Court documents said McGinn used computer software to collect and share child pornography.
McGinn may also have to pay a $250,000 fine.
The judge in the case ordered a pre-sentence investigation. The sentencing day has not been set.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death