BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood residents who live between Coggin Avenue and Crockett Drive are advised to give themselves extra time driving to and from places on Tuesday.
Construction crews will be working on replacing a railroad crossing signal on US Hwy 377 South. This is expected to happen in the 3700 block of the highway, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Barricades will be set up to divert traffic, which will be routed to one half of the roadway so plan for some possible delays.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget