BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood residents who live between Coggin Avenue and Crockett Drive are advised to give themselves extra time driving to and from places on Tuesday.
Construction crews will be working on replacing a railroad crossing signal on US Hwy 377 South. This is expected to happen in the 3700 block of the highway, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Barricades will be set up to divert traffic, which will be routed to one half of the roadway so plan for some possible delays.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer