BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood residents who live between Coggin Avenue and Crockett Drive are advised to give themselves extra time driving to and from places on Tuesday.
Construction crews will be working on replacing a railroad crossing signal on US Hwy 377 South. This is expected to happen in the 3700 block of the highway, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Barricades will be set up to divert traffic, which will be routed to one half of the roadway so plan for some possible delays.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana