BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood's 50th annual Rattlesnake Roundup is happening March 14th through 16th at the Brownwood Coliseum, but it is not too early for vendors to sign up.
Vendor spaces are 10x10 ft for $75.
Vendor applications can be picked up at the Brownwood Chamber of Commerce or by contacting Ashley McLaughlin at email@example.com.
The Rattlesnake Roundup is an event that brings the community together for a unique experience.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth