BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood's 50th annual Rattlesnake Roundup is happening March 14th through 16th at the Brownwood Coliseum, but it is not too early for vendors to sign up.
Vendor spaces are 10x10 ft for $75.
Vendor applications can be picked up at the Brownwood Chamber of Commerce or by contacting Ashley McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rattlesnake Roundup is an event that brings the community together for a unique experience.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting