BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brownwood's 50th annual Rattlesnake Roundup is happening March 14th through 16th at the Brownwood Coliseum, but it is not too early for vendors to sign up.
Vendor spaces are 10x10 ft for $75.
Vendor applications can be picked up at the Brownwood Chamber of Commerce or by contacting Ashley McLaughlin at email@example.com.
The Rattlesnake Roundup is an event that brings the community together for a unique experience.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend