BROWNWOOD, Texas - There was a power outage in Brownwood Sunday night right in the middle of the Superbowl.
According to the Oncor electricity company, more than 5,000 people lost electricity.
It happened around 6:30 p.m. and lasted for about an hour, but during that time, many homes, from South Brownwood to Austin Avenue, and even in Brookesmith, were left in the dark.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS