BROWNWOOD, Texas - The 13th annual Brownwood Reunion kicks off Friday at 5 p.m.
The three-day festival will consist of multiple events such as carnival rides, magic shows, parades and concerts. Many food vendors will also be set up. It is usually the biggest event of the year and brings in a lot of revenue.
KTXS News will speak with people who attend on opening day and see what is the biggest attraction.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen