BROWNWOOD, Texas - You may have passed the new traffic signals that have been flashing yellow on Commerce Street and Riverside Drive in Brownwood.
Today those lights will begin to work normally, but they have a new feature Brownwood hasn't seen yet.
Tune into KTXS tonight to find out what makes this traffic signal different than others.
- Bus carrying high school cheerleaders collides with 18-wheeler on I-20; 2 in critical condition
- City of Abilene seeking firm to conduct water rate study
- KTXS Forecast: Cloudy, cool and showery weekend
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children