BROWNWOOD, Texas - A local organization has been helping the community for 15 years.
Family Services Center offers programs such as anger management, counseling, parenting education and more.
Its mission is "to strengthen individuals, children, and families through professional counseling, education, advocacy, supportive services and collaboration."
There will be an open house celebration from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
KTXS News will speak with members to get the facts on what they do, why they do it and how they've thrived for more than a decade.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web