BROWNWOOD, Texas - A local organization has been helping the community for 15 years.
Family Services Center offers programs such as anger management, counseling, parenting education and more.
Its mission is "to strengthen individuals, children, and families through professional counseling, education, advocacy, supportive services and collaboration."
There will be an open house celebration from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
KTXS News will speak with members to get the facts on what they do, why they do it and how they've thrived for more than a decade.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend