BROWNWOOD, Texas - Judge Frank Griffin and First Assistant District Attorney Sam Moss are running against each other in the upcoming primary election for County Court-at-Law Judge in Brownwood.
KTXS News will speak with both candidates to get the facts on who they are and what they stand for.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims