BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County deputies say a fight led them to a filthy house with children living inside.
Authorities said it happened near Dillard and Blarney Drive near Lake Brownwood on Sunday night.
Sheriff's office deputies said the smell of alcohol, body odor, and dog waste was overpowering when entering the house.
Two young children and a baby were inside.
Two men were arrested for public intoxication and other charges, and CPS was notified.
No word yet on what the organization did for those children.
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget