BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County deputies say a fight led them to a filthy house with children living inside.
Authorities said it happened near Dillard and Blarney Drive near Lake Brownwood on Sunday night.
Sheriff's office deputies said the smell of alcohol, body odor, and dog waste was overpowering when entering the house.
Two young children and a baby were inside.
Two men were arrested for public intoxication and other charges, and CPS was notified.
No word yet on what the organization did for those children.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene