BROWNWOOD, Texas - City workers tore down the old Red Cross building on Adams Street on Wednesday morning, according to the Brownwood Bulletin
The demolition of the building is to make room for the city's new fire station.
The Red Cross is moving to the Family Service Center on Avenue B.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger