BROWNWOOD, Texas - Justin Brown was the man who was injured in a rollover accident just outside of Early last Thursday. According to our partners at the Brownwood Bulletin he had surgery on his vertebrae and is still in ICU under heavy sedation.
Brown was the only source of income for his family. Now Mills County State Bank has set up an account in his name for anyone who would like to make donations for the medical expenses.
To donate all you have to do is make a check out to Justin Brown with the amount you would like. Then send it to any of the location in Brownwood, Goldthwaite, Early, Hamilton and Hico.
The family would like you to include your address but if you wish to remain anonymous you may do so. If you have any question you can call the bank in Brownwood at 352-646-1798.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash