BROWNWOOD, Texas - Justin Brown was the man who was injured in a rollover accident just outside of Early last Thursday. According to our partners at the Brownwood Bulletin he had surgery on his vertebrae and is still in ICU under heavy sedation.
Brown was the only source of income for his family. Now Mills County State Bank has set up an account in his name for anyone who would like to make donations for the medical expenses.
To donate all you have to do is make a check out to Justin Brown with the amount you would like. Then send it to any of the location in Brownwood, Goldthwaite, Early, Hamilton and Hico.
The family would like you to include your address but if you wish to remain anonymous you may do so. If you have any question you can call the bank in Brownwood at 352-646-1798.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase