BROWNWOOD, Texas - Justin Brown was the man who was injured in a rollover accident just outside of Early last Thursday. According to our partners at the Brownwood Bulletin he had surgery on his vertebrae and is still in ICU under heavy sedation.
Brown was the only source of income for his family. Now Mills County State Bank has set up an account in his name for anyone who would like to make donations for the medical expenses.
To donate all you have to do is make a check out to Justin Brown with the amount you would like. Then send it to any of the location in Brownwood, Goldthwaite, Early, Hamilton and Hico.
The family would like you to include your address but if you wish to remain anonymous you may do so. If you have any question you can call the bank in Brownwood at 352-646-1798.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated