EARLY, Texas - The driver who was involved in Monday night's high-speed chase is now in the Brown County Jail.
Joshua Silvers, 30, was taken to the Taylor County Jail after he was released from Hendrick Medical Center.
Early police said Silvers was arrested "on warrants issued in Brown County for Felony DWI and Felony Evading arrest." There is also a warrant in California, where Silvers is reportedly from.
On Monday night, Early police said they followed Silvers to Rising Star as he sped up to 100 miles per hour. Once in Rising Star, Silvers crashed into a parked pick-up and into the side of someone's house. No one inside the house was hurt, but Silvers was trapped inside his car and had to be rescued.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend