EARLY, Texas - The driver who was involved in Monday night's high-speed chase is now in the Brown County Jail.
Joshua Silvers, 30, was taken to the Taylor County Jail after he was released from Hendrick Medical Center.
Early police said Silvers was arrested "on warrants issued in Brown County for Felony DWI and Felony Evading arrest." There is also a warrant in California, where Silvers is reportedly from.
On Monday night, Early police said they followed Silvers to Rising Star as he sped up to 100 miles per hour. Once in Rising Star, Silvers crashed into a parked pick-up and into the side of someone's house. No one inside the house was hurt, but Silvers was trapped inside his car and had to be rescued.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her