EARLY, Texas - The driver who was involved in Monday night's high-speed chase is now in the Brown County Jail.
Joshua Silvers, 30, was taken to the Taylor County Jail after he was released from Hendrick Medical Center.
Early police said Silvers was arrested "on warrants issued in Brown County for Felony DWI and Felony Evading arrest." There is also a warrant in California, where Silvers is reportedly from.
On Monday night, Early police said they followed Silvers to Rising Star as he sped up to 100 miles per hour. Once in Rising Star, Silvers crashed into a parked pick-up and into the side of someone's house. No one inside the house was hurt, but Silvers was trapped inside his car and had to be rescued.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated