BROWNWOOD, Texas - Four people were arrested in Brownwood on New Year's Eve for possession of drugs.
After searching and discovering drugs inside 32-year-old Colt Ferguson's apartment, deputies from the Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested Ferguson and his 31-year-old girlfriend Patricia Watkins, along with their house guests Brittany Turner, 28, and Miranda McCain, 33.
Deputies seized about 4.4 grams of methamphetamine and about 18 grams of marijuana. They also found packaging and digital scales.
Ferguson's bond is posted at $33,000. The rest face a bond of $28,000 each.
- Updated Winters man one of 25 to receive Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend